Explore the magical world of Seaside Hotel as it gets ready for Season 10. This Danish TV series, also known as Badehotellet, has been adored since 2013 for its mix of drama and humor.
Join the lives of the hotel’s staff and guests in the 1920s backdrop. We’re here to spill all the details about the new season—release date, cast, story, and when the trailer will drop. Whether you’re a fan or new to the series, this article has you covered for Seaside Hotel Season 10.
Seaside Hotel Season 10 Release Date
Season 10 of Seaside Hotel has yet to be announced. However, the show has been a big success both in Denmark and worldwide, so a tenth season is very likely. If so, we can anticipate it to premiere in 2024.
The show’s makers have stated that they are willing to make future seasons if they have a compelling story to tell. They also want to provide time for the cast and crew to rest and refresh.
Explore further insights in our previous article through the following links:
- Persona 3 Reload: Release Date, Platforms, and Gameplay Details
- Cobra Kai Season 6 Release Date- The Countdown Begins for the Epic Conclusion
The Storyline, What Can We Expect in Seaside Hotel Season 10?
- Anne Louise Hassing as Therese Madsen
- Bodil Jørgensen as Molly Andersen
- Amalie Dollerup as Amanda Madsen
- Lars Ranthe as Georg Madsen
- Morten Hemmingsen as Morten Enevoldsen
- Anette Støvelbæk as Alice Frigh
Other cast members who may return include:
- Henrik Birch as Arne Kokholm
- Preben Kristensen as Sophus Poulsen
- Louise Fribo as Bette Poulsen
- Paul Hüttel as Hans Henrik Ploug
- Merete Mærkedahl as Otilia
- Rasmus Botoft as Johan Ramsing
- Lucia Vinde Dirchsen as Bertha Frigh
- Thure Lindhardt as Gerhard Flügelhorn
Season 10 may potentially see the introduction of several new characters. To find out for sure, we’ll have to wait for more information from the show’s creators.
Rosalinde Mynster, who played Fie Enevoldsen on the sitcom for the first five seasons, is unlikely to return in Season 10. In Season 5, her character left the show to relocate to England.
Ole Thestrup, who played Julius Andersen on the sitcom for the first nine seasons, died in 2018. It’s uncertain whether his character will be recast or killed off in Season 10.
Is There a Trailer for Seaside Hotel Season 10?
As of now, no trailer for the new season has been released by the production team. However, fans may expect the teaser to be released alongside an official statement from the show’s creators. Until then, fans may relive the excitement with the Season 9 trailer or revisit the first season for a taste of the amazing episodes that await.
How Many Episodes We Can Expect in Seaside Hotel Season 10?
Where Can We Watch the Seaside Hotel Series Online?
The Seaside Hotel series is available on the following streaming services:
- PBS Passport (US only)
- Amazon Prime Video (US and UK)
- Viaplay (Denmark and other select countries)
Explore the World of Entertainment with The Current Online. Your Gateway to the Best Movies and TV Shows! Discover, Discuss, and Dive into a Universe of Cinematic Delights. Let Us Know Your Favorites in the Comments, and We’ll Keep the Coverage Coming!