The Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League is an upcoming action-adventure game in which players will take control of four supervillains and battle the Justice League’s brainwashed members.
The game is designed and set in the same universe as the popular Batman: Arkham series by Rocksteady Studios. Everything you need to know about the game’s release date, characters, gameplay, and story is right here.
Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League: Release Date
Kill the Justice League is scheduled to be released on February 2, 2024. Although the game was originally slated to be released in May 2023, Rocksteady delayed it many times due to a strong public response to the initial announcement trailer. The game will be available for PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S.
Feel free to catch up on our previous articles by clicking the link below:
- Dune 2 Release Date: When Does It Come Out?
- Bloody Escape Release Date: A New Anime Film by Goro Taniguchi
Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League Characters
There are four playable characters in the game, each with their own set of powers and weaponry. They are as follows:
- Harley Quinn: Harley Quinn, the crazy former doctor and Joker’s lover, wields a baseball bat and a grappling hook. She can navigate her surroundings and perform melee strikes using her acrobatic abilities. She can also utilize a loudspeaker to tease foes and throw explosive jack-in-the-boxes.
- Captain Boomerang: Captain Boomerang, the Australian rogue and boomerang master, can throw numerous sorts of boomerangs that can explode, freeze, or shock adversaries. He can also teleport to the position of his boomerangs, allowing him to move fast through the map and surprise opponents.
- Deadshot: Deadshot, the world’s deadliest marksman and assassin, can strike down foes from a distance using wrist-mounted firearms and a sniper rifle. He can also soar with a jetpack and use his homing guns to target numerous foes at once.
- King Shark: King Shark, the team’s half-human, half-shark hybrid and brutal force, can rip foes apart with his razor-sharp teeth and claws. He can also wield heavier weaponry like a minigun and a rocket launcher, and he can detect foes through walls thanks to his increased senses.
Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League Gameplay
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League’s gameplay differs from previous Arkham games in that it focuses on third-person, live-service shooter mechanics with distinct skills for each member. The game will feature an open-world area as well as a mission-based framework.
It will also have a four-player cooperative multiplayer mode in which players may team up with their pals or flip between characters at their leisure. Alternatively, players can play alone, with the AI controlling the other characters.
The main objective of the game is to kill the Justice League members that Brainiac, an extraterrestrial invader, has brainwashed. Superman, Batman, the Flash, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman will appear in the game, along with additional villains and allies.
The game will also have a dynamic weather system and a day-night cycle, which will influence gameplay and character appearance.
Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League Story
The game is a follow-up to Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) and takes place in the Batman: Arkham series’ universe. The Suicide Squad is a group of supervillains organized by Amanda Waller and deployed to Metropolis for a covert mission.
When they arrive in the city, they discover that Brainiac has infiltrated Earth and begun brainwashing its population, including the Justice League. It is up to the Suicide Squad, with grudging assistance from Wonder Woman, to save the planet by liberating the Justice League from Brainiac’s control and preventing Brainiac from taking over Metropolis and the world.
That’s everything we know about Kill the Justice League so far. Looking to sate your gaming needs in the meantime, though? Check out our other release hubs: