However, his private life has also been the subject of much speculation and debate, particularly concerning his s*xual orientation. Usher is homos*xual, bis*xual, or heteros*xual. And what are the facts and allegations surrounding his relationships and litigation? Here is all the information you need to know.
Is Usher Gay?
Usher is not gay. Usher has been married twice. There have been rumors that he is interested in males. Usher’s s*xuality became even more of a topic of discussion after two women and a man sued him in 2017.
The claims claimed that Usher endangered their lives by infecting them with herpes through unprotected intercourse. Jane Doe, Joe Doe, and Quantasia Sharpton were the three people who filed claims for specific damages. In 2019, all parties to the case were able to settle it quietly.
Who Is Usher?
Usher was born in Dallas, Texas, on October 14, 1978. Usher Raymond III and Jonetta Paton, his parents, had a child together. His father was a preacher at Taylor Fune Chapel in Tennessee. Usher had little or no contact with his father, Usher Raymond III, an absentee father who departed when Usher was a child.
Before becoming renowned, he lived with his mother, who eventually became his manager. Usher was a member of his church’s choir as a child. Usher competed in various talent events before signing with LaFace Records. In 1994, he was 15 years old and released his debut record.
The album, which was released in 1994, was a small success with purchasers. On September 16, 1997, the pop artist released his second album, “My Way.” This second album introduced him to a general audience. Usher has since released more songs that have been broadcast on radio stations all around the world, propelling him to fame as a singer.
Usher, in addition to being a musician, has dabbled in acting and has appeared in a number of films and television shows. Usher has received numerous honors, including several Grammys. He is well-known for his soft vocals, excellent dance movements, and influence on contemporary R&B music.
Usher Dating History
Throughout his career, Usher has been romantically associated with multiple women, some of whom are also well-known celebrities. His dating record consists of:
- Monica (1995): Usher briefly dated Monica, a fellow R&B singer, when they were both adolescents.
- Brandy Norwood (1998–1999): Usher dated vocalist and actress Brandy Norwood, who co-starred with him in the television film Moesha.
- Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas (2001–2003): Usher’s most publicized relationship was with Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas of TLC, who appeared in the music videos for “U Got It Bad” and “U Remind Me.” They broke up in 2003 amid allegations of Usher’s infidelity.
- Naomi Campbell (2004): Usher had a fleeting affair with Naomi Campbell, a supermodel 12 years his senior. 2005, Eishia Brightwell.In 2005, Usher dated model Eishia Brightwell for several months
- Tameka Foster, from 2006 to 2009: In 2007, Usher married stylist Tameka Foster, with whom he had two sons, Usher V and Naviyd. After a turbulent marriage that included a health crisis, a custody battle, and allegations of infidelity, they divorced in 2009.
- Grace Miguel (2009–2018): Usher began dating Grace Miguel, a music executive, in 2009 and married her in 2015. They separated in 2018, and their divorce was formalized in 2019.
Jenn Goicoechea (2019-present): Usher is currently courting the record executive and mother of his third and fourth children, Sovereign Bo and Sire Castello, Jenn Goicoechea.
You can also take a Look at other celebrity s*xuality information we have covered:
- Is Bizzy Bone Gay? Unveiling the S*xuality of American Rapper!
- Is King George Gay In Bridgerton? The Hidden Truth Revealed Here!
What is Usher net worth?
View this post on Instagram