Whitney Cummings is a podcaster, stand-up comedian, actress, author, director, and producer. Whitney Cummings is a very accomplished American woman whose work in the American entertainment industry is renowned worldwide. She began her career as a stand-up comedian, actress, writer, director, producer, and podcaster in Washington, D.C.
This page includes information on Whitney Cummings’s net worth, biography, husband, age, height, and weight, amongst other things.
What is Whitney Cummings’ Net Worth and Salary?
Whitney Cummings is a model, comedian, actress, writer, and producer with a net worth of $35 million. She is a well-known actress for her role in “Whitney” from 2011 to 2013. She amassed a fortune as a producer due to the success (primarily through syndication fees) of the 2011-2017 series “2 Broke Girls” that she co-created.
How Did Whitney Cummings Become Well-known?
Whitney Cummings is a well-known stand-up comedian and actress who rose to prominence after starring in “Broke Girls,” “The Female Brain,” and the NBC comedy “Whitney,” which debuted in 2012. Cummings is also renowned for his work on ABC’s “Revival of Roseanne” as a producer and writer.
Here are some other celebrities’ wealth details who have been trending recently:
- Jimmy Butler Net Worth: How Much Money Has Accumulated in His Career?
- Javaughn J. Porter: Age, Blueface Son, Birthday, Parents, Siblings, Net Worth
Whitney Cummings Assets
Home: American star Whitney Cummings has accomplished incredible things in her field. She has spent her entire life in the nation’s capital. Cummings has a stunning mansion in the nation’s capital. She also has a home in the LA area.
Car Collection: Whitney Cummings owns an extensive fleet of luxury vehicles. Cummings’ expensive automobiles have always drawn attention to her. She has a collection of luxury vehicles that includes a stunning Jeep Wrangler, Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, and others.
Whitney Cummings Biography
Whitney Cummings entered the world on September 4, 1982, in the nation’s capital. Cummings and her family originally settled in Washington, DC, where she grew up. Cummings grew up with her older sibling duo, a brother and a sister.
She and her siblings have been brought up in a Roman Catholic household. Since Whitney Cummings’ parents split when she was five years old, she spent much of her childhood living with her mother. Cummings has said numerous times that she had a difficult upbringing.
Her household and relatives were quite toxic. She fled an alcoholic family when she was 12 years old and settled in Virginia with her aunt. After finishing high school in 2000, she enrolled in the Studio Theatre acting program in Washington, DC, where she stayed for a while. Her original career goal of becoming a journalist eventually shifted.
Quick Facts About Whitney Cummings
|Celebrated Name||Whitney Cummings|
|Birth Name||Whitney Ann Cummings|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||Washington D.C.|
|Siblings||Kevin and Ashley|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5 feet 11 inch|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Body Measurement||32-26-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32A|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|
Who Are the Parents of Whitney Cumming?
Whitney Cummings entered this world in 1982 on the day of the American capital’s renaming as Washington, D.C. Her special day is September 4th, the day of her birth. She will turn 37 this year (2019). She was born in the United States and is of European descent. Her star sign is Virgo.
Patti Cummings, a former director of public relations for Mazza Gallerie at Neiman Marcus, is Whitney’s mother. At the age of five, she saw the separation of her parents. Whitney is the younger sibling of two siblings: Ashley and Kevin Cummings.
She attended and graduated from St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in 2000. She attended both the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania and the Studio Theater in Washington, DC to hone her acting chops. Cummings graduated with a “magna cum laude” from the latter in 2004 with a major in communications.
Who is Whitney Cummings Married to?
Whitney Cummings was in a relationship with National Football League player Kerry Rhodes in 2014. Prior to him, she was in a relationship from 2012 to 2013 with Peter Berg.
She is currently engaged to her longstanding boyfriend, Miles Skinner. Skinner proposed to her on her birthday in September 2018 in front of her rescue horse, King. The two individuals met on a dating program. She has not yet wed, accepted Skinner as her spouse, or begun a family.
How Tall is Whitney Cummings?
Whitney’s body mechanics indicate that she has maintained a healthy physique and has attractive features. She stands at a magnificent 5 feet and 11 inches tall. She weighs approximately 56 kilograms. Cummings has beautiful brown hair and eyes of hazel color. Her physical dimensions are 32 by 26 by 33 inches. The size of her bodice is 32A.
Look at the Whitney Cummings Instagram post below:
View this post on Instagram
When Did Whitney Cummings Pursue Her Acting Career?
- In her early career, she interned at WRC-TV where she was a multi-media journalist. After graduation, Whitney Cummings moved to Los Angeles and worked on Punk’d on MTV (2004) and EMR (2004).
- The same year Whitney Cummings began performing stand-up and in 2007 Variety named Cummings one of 10 Comics to Watch. Soon she performed on Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and Last Call with Carson Daly.
- Since 2008 Whitney Cummings has starred in films Grizzly Park (2008), Made of Honor (2008), The Wedding Ringer (2015), The Ridiculous 6 (2015), and Unforgettable (2017). She wrote, directed, and starred in the 2017 comedy film The Female Brain.
- In TV series Cummings has had appearances in Whitney (2011-2013), and Undateable (2015-2016), among others. She is the creator of 2 Broke Girls, Whitney, and was one of the head writers, an executive producer, and overseer of the revival of Roseanne.
- She also had a talk show, Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings but was canceled after 11 episodes. Cummings is a writer as well and has published books – I’m Fine…And Other Lies, Emotional Ninja.
- Moreover, Whitney Cummings has released comedy specials – Whitney Cummings: Money Shot (2010), Whitney Cummings: I Love You (2014), I’m Your Girlfriend (2016), and Whitney Cummings: Can I Touch It? (2019).
For more updates about your favorite celebrities, you can join us on our Twitter account.