House of the Dragon episode 5 is almost here, and you can bet that House Targaryen will be arguing about who should sit on the Iron Throne next.
We’re almost halfway through House of the Dragon’s first season, with 10 episodes planned, and there’s still a lot to be decided in the Seven Kingdoms (not to mention the fact that House of the Dragon season 2 has already been confirmed).
In addition, there will be a significant time jump that will propel the story forward into the adult years of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen (Emma D’Arcy, Milly Alcock) and Lady Alicent Hightower (Olivia Cooke, Emily Carey).
House of the Dragon Episode 6 Release Date
House of the Dragon Episode 6 will premiere on HBO Max on Sunday, September 25th at approximately 9pm (ET) / 6pm (PT) (PT). Subtitles should be available from the start.
Because this is expected to be a huge show in 2022, here’s where you can watch it (along with the channel and times) at the same time all over the world.
- Australia – September 26th at 11 am on Foxtel
- India – September 26th at 6:30am on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Japan – September 26th at 10am JST on U-NEXT
- Latin America – September 25th at 9pm on HBO Max
- New Zealand – September 26th at 1pm on Sky SoHo
- United Kingdom – September 26th at 2am on Sky Atlantic
Episode 6 is titled “The Princess and the Queen” and will last approximately 60 minutes. Subtitles are also expected to be available upon release.
Recap of House of the Dragon Season 1 Episode 5
- Daemon assassinates her wife.
- Ser Otto is concerned that Rhaenyra will cause Alicent and her children harm.
- Viserys and Corlys devise a strategy for their children’s marriage.
- Rhaenyra and Laenor marry, but Criston murders Ser Joffrey, Laenor’s lover, just before the wedding.
- Criston is about to commit suicide when Alicent intervenes.
- Viserys falls ill and dies at Rhaenyra and Laenor’s wedding.
There will be a time jump very soon, which will most likely change a few things. But Rhaenyra’s marriage to Laenor is bound to set a few things in motion. Will the upcoming episodes be completely chaotic? That’s what I’d say. Here are a few predictions for what might happen:
The next episode will feature a time jump, which means that several characters, including Rhaenyra and Alicent, will be recast.
Alicent and Criston will form an unbreakable alliance. Will they eventually turn against Rhaenyra?
Rhaenyra and Laenor’s marriage will continue to be a farce, and they will sleep with different people.
Viserys will still be alive, but he will become weaker throughout the episode. Is his character’s demise imminent?
Daemon will gradually form more alliances and become a threat to the throne.
How to Stream House of the Dragon Online
House of the Dragon will be available exclusively on HBO in the United States, with a monthly subscription costing $14.99. House of the Dragon will air exclusively on NOWTV in the United Kingdom. For NOWTV, you can get the Entertainment pass for £9.99 per month, which allows you to watch House of the Dragon.