In a statement that was shared by the venue, Starr’s team said that the 82-year-old did not have COVID, but he could not perform because the illness was affecting his voice.
“Ringo is sick and hoped he could still perform, which is why the decision was made so late. However, it has hurt his voice, so tonight’s show, which was supposed to start in a few hours, is canceled,” said a post on the casino’s Facebook.
Fans can ask for refunds if they want to, but the note also tells ticket holders to wait until more information is given, which could mean a new date. The note uses both the words “canceled” and “postponed” to describe what happened.
Starr and His All-Starr Band, which includes Steve Lukather of Toto, Colin Hay of Men at Work, Hamish Stuart of Average White Band, and Edgar Winter, have also canceled their Sunday night show at the Mystic Lake Casino Hotel in Minnesota. People say that a new date for this show will be announced soon, and all of the original tickets will be good for the new date.
Starr said in June that these North American dates would be moved because both Winter and Lukather had been diagnosed with COVID. But the band and Starr are now on the road for these rescheduled stops, which will end at the Auditorio Nacional in Mexico City on October 20. Visit Starr’s website to find out more.
Read More :
- On Social Media, Hailey Bieber Discusses Rumors Of Her Pregnancy
- What Did Apple VP Tony Blevins Say on TikTok? Here’s What To Know