Debi Mazar is an American actress and television personality best known for her roles in the series ‘Civil Wars’ and ‘L.A. Law.’ She is also well-known for portraying sharp-tongued women.
Debi Mazar’s net worth
Debi Mazar’s net worth is estimated to be $7 million as of 2022.
Mazar amassed her fortune by appearing in over 117 films, short films, and television shows, including At Home with Amy Sedaris, Arde Madrid, The Life & Times of Tim, Goodfellas, The Only Living Boy in New York, Melissa & Joey, Entourage, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, A Beautiful Life, CSI: Miami, Batman Forever, and That’s Life.
Mazar owns a farm in Italy, about 20 minutes outside of Florence, that spans 150 acres and contains approximately 20,000 olive trees.
Debi, with her husband, has a restaurant in Brooklyn called The Tuscan Gun.
Debi Mazar Biography
Debi Mazar is a well-known TV actress who was born in the United States on August 13, 1964. Actress best known for her portrayal of press agent Shauna Roberts on the hit HBO television show Entourage. Debi Mazar’s zodiac sign is Leo, according to astrologers.
Deborah Anne Mazar Corcos (born August 13, 1964) is an American actress and television personality best known for portraying witty women. She began her career in supporting roles in films such as Goodfellas (1990), Little Man Tate (1991), and Singles (1992), before moving on to lead roles in the legal drama series Civil Wars and L.A. Law.
In March 2002, she married Gabriele Corcos, and the couple had a daughter named Evelina in 2002 and a second daughter named Giulia in 2006.
Mazar began her career in New York City as a hip-hop b-girl. In 1984, she made her first television appearance on the pilot for Graffiti Rock, a hip-hop dance show. She appeared in five of Madonna’s music videos, including “Papa Don’t Preach,” “True Blue” (both 1986), “Justify My Love” (1990), “Deeper and Deeper” (1992), and “Music” (1993). (2000).
Debi Mazar Husband
Debi is married to actor Gabriele Corcos. On March 16, 2002, the couple married in a ceremony officiated by Ellen Burstyn. Giulia and Evelina, the couple’s two children, were born to them. Debi now lives in Brooklyn, New York, after moving from Los Angeles in 2009. Debi and her husband opened the Tuscan Gun cafe/restaurant. They currently split their time between Brooklyn and a 15th-century villa outside of Florence, Italy, which Mazar’s in-laws gave them as a wedding present.
Debi dated actor Paul Reubens prior to her marriage. They started dating in 1993. Reubens has since credited Debie with helping him overcome his depression following his arrest in 1991. Delores, one of Debi’s dogs, was featured in the first season of her show Extra Virgin. In 2011, her dog passed away1. Debi and her husband began hosting the cooking show Extra Virgin on the Cooking Channel on January 19, 2011. In 2014, they published Recipes & Love From Our Tuscan Kitchen, a cookbook. Debi and her husband appeared on an episode of ABC’s The Chew in 2014 to promote their show Extra Virgin. She announced her diagnosis of COVID-19 on March 21, 2020.
- Kate Mckinnon Net Worth 2022: Early Life, Career, Relationship And How Much Mckinnon’s Exact SNL Salary?
- Duff Goldman Net Worth 2022: Bio, Career, Wife And More Details!
- Kenny Loggins Net Worth: How Rich Is This Person In 2022!
- Son Heung-min Net Worth 2022: Early Life, Football Career, Family, Personal Life, And Know More
Debi Mazar’s Career
- Debi Mazar began her career in the entertainment industry as a hip-hop b-girl in New York City.
- She made her broadcast debut on “Graffiti Rock,” a hip hop dance show, in 1984.
- Before starring in the legal drama series “Civil Wars” and “L.A. Law,” she had minor supporting roles in a number of films, including “Goodfellas” (1990), “The Doors” (1991), “Malcolm X” (1992), and “Batman Forever” (1995).
- She voiced Maria Latore in the video games “Grand Theft Auto III” (2001) and “Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas” (2004).
- Mazar appeared in the television series “Jonas L.A.” and the sitcom “Living with Fran” (2005). (2010).
- She also played Shauna Roberts in the HBO series “Entourage.”
- She competed in the ninth season of the reality dance competition “Dancing With the Stars.”
- Mazar appeared in the 2011 film “Good Vibes” and on the Cooking Channel cooking/reality show television series “Extra Virgin” for four years.
- Mazar played Jessica in the 2012 film “Home Alone: The Holiday Heist.”
- She has been starring as Maggie Amato in the comedy-drama series “Younger” since 2015.
- From 2017 to 2019, Mazar portrayed Isabella Scaramucci in the Netflix comedy “Happy!”
- In 2018, she portrayed Ava Gardner in the Spanish period comedy-drama television series “Arde Madrid.”
Her father was born into a Jewish family in German-occupied Latvia. Debi was aware of her father’s ancestry when she was in her twenties because her father was a practicing Catholic. Debi’s parents divorced shortly after her birth, and she spent her childhood in upstate New York with her mother. Debi moved to Long Island as a teenager to live with her godparents. Debi did odd jobs such as selling jewelry at Fiorucci with Linda Ramone and Joey Arias. She went on to work as a dental assistant and in a nightclub.
Age, Height, and Weight
Debi will be 57 years old in 2022. Debi is 5 feet 5 inches (167 cm) tall and weighs 55 kilograms (121 lbs).