Ariel Fulmer, an American entrepreneur, interior designer, podcaster, and well-known media personality, was born on November 15, 1985. She gained most of her notoriety as Ned Fulmer’s wife. Also, she is noted for being the founder of the brand Fig + Stone Designs. She uses social media quite frequently, notably Instagram, where she has more than 500,000 followers.
Ariel Fulmer’s biography and wiki
Ariel Fulmer was born on November 15 of each year in a household of Americans in the United States. She goes by the name Ariel and is a Scorpio. She has a good education and graduated from a local private high school in her hometown.
She initially completed her undergraduate degree at The American School in London before continuing higher education. She joined Universite Sorbonne Nouvelle in Paris the same year she earned her degree in 2004. She took a studio art course for two years at this particular university. Finally, in 2009, she made a sociology and anthropology degree from Carleton College.
|Real Name||Ariel Fulmer|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, interior designer, podcaster & famous media face|
|Age||36 [as of September 2022]|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1985|
|College||The American School in London
University Sorbonne Nouvelle
|Famous For||Being the wife of Ned Fulmer|
Ariel Fulmer’s spouse, kids, and family
A married woman, Ariel Fulmer. Ned Fulmer is the name of her husband. He is a well-known YouTuber for being a member of the online organization The Try Guys. The couple has been together for a long time and was married in 2012. She has had two children in the last ten years (both boys). Her younger son Finn was born in 2020, while Welsey James, her older son, was born in 2018.
Even though the pair had been cohabitating amicably, the revelation of her husband’s job infidelity shocked the couple. The news was confirmed after Ned publicly admitted it through a social media post.
White people make up Ariel’s ethnicity, and she is an American citizen. However, she hasn’t yet posted any information about her parents or siblings.
Ariel Fulmer Height, Age, & More
After September 2022, Ariel Fulmer will be 36 years old. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 58 kilograms. Ariel has lovely blue eyes and blonde hair. Her body measurements are 32-24-34, and she wears an 8-in shoe (U.S.). Regarding her appearance, she has a sweet smile and a likable demeanor.
Ariel Fulmer is a well-known businessman. However, she held several jobs before finding success as an entrepreneur. She landed an assistant registrar employment at The Conversation Center after completing her higher education.
She was promoted to a registrar position in the same company after a short time after working there for about a year. Before quitting her role, she remained a registrar for the business for over three years. She worked as a conservation assistant at The Newberry after retiring from this organization. She barely stayed with the industry for four months before quitting. She spent more than 20 months working at One Kings Lane before launching her own company.
In January 2015, she established Fig + Stone Designs. She proved this company since she was an expert in vintage furnishings, fabrics, design, and art. Despite having had corporate jobs in the past, she soon realized that it wasn’t for her. She consequently decided to pursue her passion. Fulmer sells her gorgeous handmade vintage goods on her internet website. Her interests are so excellent that they frequently sell out. She has effectively led her business for approximately eight years at this point.
According to her social media profile, she occasionally appears in videos on The Try Guys’ channel. She and her husband Ned also launched the Baby Steps podcast. The couple is seen telling their followers anecdotes about their family life. This particular podcast has released a total of 38 episodes to date.
Ariel Fulmer’s Net Worth In 2023
The total wealth of Ariel Fulmer is $600,000 (estimated) As per 2023. She earns the majority of her money from her business. The relevant corporation had previously paid her a monthly wage. Leaving this aside, we are unaware of her sources of income because she has never disclosed her wealth in the media.
- She currently resides in Los Angeles.
- She has more than 695 followers with 500+ connections on Linkedin.
- Her contact email is asst[dot]arielmfulmer[at]gmail[dot]com.
- She is a dog lover and has a dog as her pet.
- She is a mother of two kids.
- Ariel doesn’t have a Twitter account yet.
- She shares her pictures on her Instagram account with over 550k followers.
In June 2012, she wed Ned Fulmer from BuzzFeed’s The Try Guys. Wesley James, their first child, was born in 2018. Finn, a son, was the couple’s second child, born in 2020.
|Favorite Color||White, Blue|
|Favorite Dress||Jeans Top|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food|
Facts & Mysteries About Ariel Fulmer That Will Astound or Intrigue You
- Ariel Vandevoorde is her legal first name.
- She attended The American School in London, England, for her formal education. She took a diploma course in Studio Art, Art History, and Design from Universite Sorbonne Nouvelle in Paris
- from 2004 to 2005 after finishing her academic work.
- From 2005 to 2009, she pursued a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Sociology and Anthropology at Carleton College, Northfield.
- She worked her first job at The Conservation Center in Chicago from August 2009 to June 2010 as an assistant registrar, then from June 2010 to March 2013 as a registrar.
- She worked as an associate category manager, vintage & market finds at One Kings Lane, an online retailer of high-end furniture and home goods, before starting her own online home decor business, Fig + Stone Designs.
- She launched Fig + Stone Designs, a personal online store selling home goods, in January 2015.
- In the first episode of the 2014 season of The Try Guys, she made her television debut.
- Along with Kiano Moju and Ned Fulmer, she co-authored the cookbook “The Date Night Cookbook,” which was released on September 28, 2021.
- She participates extensively on Instagram and had 535K followers as of September 2022.
- She was primarily visible in her husband Ned Fulmer’s YouTube broadcasts.
Ariel Fulmer: Who is she?
Ariel Fulmer is a well-known media personality, entrepreneur, interior designer, and podcaster.
What is Ariel Fulmer’s age?
She is 36 years old right now.
What number of kids does Ariel Fulmer have?
Wesley James and Finn are her two children.
What is Ariel Fulmer’s height?
She has a height of 5 feet 5 inches.
What is the wealth of Ariel Fulmer?