Season 2 Reloaded in Warzone Pacific is just around the corner, and with it comes a new mid-season update that includes new game modes as well as a limited-time event to celebrate the occasion.
There will be a major overhaul of Rebirth Island, with new points of interest – as well as new modes, weapon blueprints, and other additions – as well other changes.
Despite the fact that this page is primarily focused on Warzone, we will briefly discuss the changes and additions to Vanguard and Zombies as well.
This page contains information on the Warzone Season 2 Reloaded release date and time, as well as everything else you can expect during this mid-season update to the game.
Warzone Season 2 Reloaded Release Date
The authoritative release date for Season 2 Replayed in both Warzone and Vanguard is Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022, with the representative start time being 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. GMT. Season 2 Reloaded will be available in both Warzone and Vanguard.
Vanguard owners will be able to pre-load Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s mid-season update on March 22nd, starting at 9 AM Pacific Time (12 pm Eastern Time/4 pm GMT). The update will not be available to Call of Duty: Warzone players until Season 2 Reloaded begins on March 23rd, according to the game’s official website.
Both Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software have been working tirelessly to ensure that fans receive a plethora of new content in the upcoming mid-season update, with both games set to receive a slew of new features.
What’s New Warzone Season 2
The main focus of the update for Warzone Pacific will be on changes and additions to Rebirth Island – however, those who play on Caldera will also have a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks.
Briefly stated, the Warzone Pacific additions in Season 2 Reloaded are as follows:
- Rebirth Island has been reinforced, bringing with it changes to existing points of interest (such as Stronghold) and the addition of a new one known as Dock, as well as brighter skies under which to fight.
- A Rebirth Reinforced Event with Weapon Trade Stations and in-game events has been added to the schedule.
- Modes for rebirth on the island Weekly playlists include the Payload, Blood Money, and Resurgence Solos modes.
- Various shop bundles featuring Gustavo Dos Santos, Island Expedition Pro, Boston Breach Team, Attack on Titan, and Snoop Dogg Operator
- Armaguerra 43 SMG is a new weapon in the Armaguerra arsenal (in season)
There are also new additions to Vanguard, such as a new 12v12 mode called Arms Race, which takes place on the Alps, a snow-covered mountainside with new vehicles to construct, and the addition of the Top 250 Skill Division in Ranked Play, as well as new rewards for Ranked Play – and two new Covenants in Zombies.
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Release Date For Pc, Ps5, Ps4, Switch – What We Know So Far
- iRacing Season 2 2022 Schedule Date, Latest Cars, and Other Updates
Warzone Season 2 Trailer
Typically, when a new season or reloaded season is about to begin, Call of Duty Warzone will release a trailer to promote it. While the specifics of this have not yet been revealed, we anticipate that they will be in the near future. When it does, we’ll post a trailer right here on this page so you can watch it.
There will be a lot of excitement surrounding the Season 2 Reloaded update, and it is hoped that the new season will live up to the high expectations that the gaming community has for it.
It will also be very interesting to see whether the new weapon that will be added to the battle royale game will be overpowered or if it will simply be another gun that is not really usable in Warzone when it is released.