Overwatch 2 Patch Notes For Version 3.38 – Bug Fixes And Adjustments
In this article, we will take a look at the future of Overwatch and what it might look like with some match-up changes. We’ll be getting into game balance and how we think these changes will affect what players want in the game. This Article is taking a look at things from an outsider’s perspective so check out our thoughts on how Overwatch may be evolving as time goes on!
Overwatch 2 has been out for a while, and while it hasn’t gotten a full balance patch yet, there are some big changes coming for both DPS and tank heroes.
A report by GGRecon says that the patch will go live on the OWL Practice Server on October 24, but teams already knew about the update earlier this week.
It’s not clear when the update will be available to everyone, but the patch notes that got out could finally make heroes like Zarya and Sombra more like the rest of the cast.
Leaked Overwatch 2 Patch
Sombra is a big threat in Overwatch 2 because she can hack while she is invisible. Sombra does 40% more damage when she shoots a hacked target, but the developers want to fix this by making it much less powerful.
Genji’s Shurikens are also getting some changes. The damage they do will go down by 2. Also, his ammunition is being cut by six, so he will have to reload much more often.
As the two best tanks so far, Zarya and D.Va are also getting nerfed. Zarya’s barrier will last for half a second less, which could mean she has a lot less charge, while D.Va’s damage will go down.
The range of the MEKA pilot’s Fusion Cannon is getting wider, and her boosters will now do 15 damage instead of 25. This makes her a little less dangerous.
We’ll have to wait and see when this patch goes live and if anything else is added, like nerfs to the new DPS hero Sojourn, who is causing a lot of trouble.
Complete patch notes:
- Hack ability lockout duration reduced from 1.75 to 1.5 seconds
- Hacked enemies are no longer valid targets for hacking for the duration of the effect
- Hacked damage multiplier reduced from 40 to 25%
- Maximum ammo reduced from 30 to 24
- Shuriken damage reduced from 29 to 27
- Barrier duration reduced from 2.5 to 2 seconds
- The barrier cooldown increased from 10 to 11 seconds
- Fusion Cannon spread increased from 3.5 to 3.75
- Boosters’ impact damage reduced from 25 to 15
Related Stories Recommended By Writer:
- Where Will GTA 6 Be Set? GTA 6 Map Leaks, Rumors, Release Date, And More
- Valorant New Agent Release Date, Origin, Abilities, Codename, And Everything We Know So Far!