Disney Channel’s highly anticipated release of Zombies 3 finally hit the screens on July 15, 2022, marking the end of the series. While this news may be disheartening for fans, it is essential to note that the film promises to be a satisfying finale.
Zombies 4 continues the story of a post-apocalyptic Seabrook, where humans and zombies coexist after a nuclear explosion transforms half of the population into zombies. The first installment introduced us to the charming zombie football player Zed and the human cheerleader Addison, who fell in love despite their differences. In Zombies 3, Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly reprise their roles as the beloved Seabrook High School couple.
The film’s success can be attributed to the creative team behind it. Director Paul Hoen and writers Joseph Raso and David Light will return to ensure a thrilling conclusion to the franchise. For more details about Zombies 4, including its release date, cast, and Budget, continue reading this article.
Zombies 4: Will it happen?
So far, nothing has been said for sure about the franchise’s future, but it’s worth noting that Zombies 3 was first called “the third and final installment” when it was announced in March 2021.
Milo Manheim, who plays the main character, has said he wants to continue the series if fans want it to, so maybe it’s not the end just yet.
“It leaves it open for a fourth, but it also does a really good job of wrapping it up as well,” Manheim told HollywoodLife in a recent interview.
And in a later interview during an appearance on Good Morning America, he said: “We’re going to have to see about [Zombies 4]. We’re going to have to see if you guys like Zombies 3, and then we can decide.”
At the moment, a fourth movie seems more like a remote possibility than a sure thing, but we’ll keep you posted if anything changes.
In the meantime, fans can rest assured that at least the franchisee will continue on TV, as Disney has already confirmed a new animated show called Zombies: The Re-Animated Series.
JUST ANNOUNCED: "ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series" is in production! The animated series is based off of the #DisneyZOMBIES movies and invites viewers into the daily lives of Zed, Addison, Eliza, Willa and the entire Seabrook crew. More to come! #AnnecyFestival pic.twitter.com/dHXAyrUsZw
— Disney Branded TV PR (@DisneyBrandTVPR) June 15, 2022
Zombies 4 Expected Release Date
As Disney has not yet confirmed a Zombies 4 film, it is difficult to predict if and when the film will be released.
We do know that an animated Zombies series based on the Zombies films will be released sometime in 2023, inviting viewers into the daily lives of Zed, Addison, Eliza, Willa, and the entire Seabrook crew. This is the closest we will get to learn more about the world of zombies at this time.
|Name of Movie||Zombies 4 (2023)|
|Release Date||Yet to be Announced (expected in 2023)|
|Production Company||Bloor Street Productions|
|Writer(s)||David Light and Joseph Raso|
|Expected Cast (Actors & Crew)||Milo Manheim
|OTT Release Date||Not Known|
|Review/Rating||Yet to be updated|
|Box Office Collection||Yet to be updated|
|Preceded by||Zombies 3 (2022)|
Zombies 4 Expected Cast
Although a fourth installment of the franchise has yet to be confirmed, it is expected that Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly will reprise their leading roles. There is a likelihood that some of the stars from the first three movies will return, with a few new faces joining the ensemble cast. Any updates regarding casting decisions will be shared once the production of the fourth film is confirmed.
Notably, the cast of Zombies 3 included a talented group of actors, such as Matt Cornett as A-Lan, Kyra Tantao as A-Li, Terry Hu as A-Spen, Chandler Kinney as Willa, Pearce Joza as Wyatt, Ariel Martin as Wynter, Trevor Tordjman as Bucky, Carla Jeffery as Bree, Kylee Russell as Eliza, James Godfrey as Bonzo, and Kingston Foster as Zoey.
Where To Watch Zombies Series?
All three Zombies movies are currently available to stream on Disney Plus. You can join Disney Plus for £7.99 a month or £79.90 a year.
Similar TV Series to “Zombies”
- The Walking Dead is a show about a small group of people who are still alive after a zombie apocalypse has hit the United States.
- Fear the Walking Dead is a prequel to The Walking Dead that shows how the zombie epidemic in Los Angeles started.
- The Strain is a series about a virus that spreads and turns people into creatures that look like vampires.
- The 100 is a series about a group of young people who return to Earth after a nuclear war only to find that dangerous mutants have taken over.
- In Z Nation, a group of survivors travels across America filled with zombies in search of a cure for the virus.
- Black Summer is the story of a group of survivors in the early days of the zombie apocalypse. It is a prequel to Z Nation.
- The Last Man on Earth is a series about a man who thinks he is the only person left on Earth after a virus kills everyone else.
- In iZombie, a medical student turns into a zombie and uses her new abilities to solve crimes.
- In the TV show Santa Clarita Diet, a suburban couple tries to deal with the sudden change of the wife into a zombie.
- The Rain is a series about a group of people in Scandinavia who have to figure out how to live in a world after the end of the world after rainwater spreads a deadly virus.
- Fire Force Season 3 Release Date Status – What We Know So Far Read More
- Yellowstone Season 5 Episode 4 Release Date: Finally Season 5 Is Out! What Will Happen Next?
- Mcgraw Ave Season 2 Release Date: Is Finally Wait Over & Who Will New Added?
Join the conversation and stay in the know with TheCurrent-Online.com! Our site is dedicated to bringing you the latest news, trends, and thought-provoking content on a variety of topics that matter to you. And Also, Follow us on social media and be part of the movement! Share your thoughts, ideas, and opinions with us and engage in meaningful discussions with others who are just as passionate as you are. Stay connected with us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin