The Witcher 3 Season 3 has had its ups and downs. While Henry Cavill’s Geralt of Rivia is as brilliant (and moody) as ever, this is also his final appearance as the monster slayer, and fans have been let down. Going forward, Liam Hemsworth will take over for Henry Cavill in the fourth season, albeit the reason for Cavill’s departure is unknown.
A famous Witcher news website, the third season of The Witcher has suffered a 30% reduction in viewing. While this could be owing to Henry Cavill’s departure, it could also be because Netflix has only published the first half of Season 3. People who binge-watch shows may have been waiting for the entire season to be released.
As a result, Season 3 of The Witcher is the final chance for fans of the novels, game, and show to watch Henry Cavill don the armor of Geralt. Following the success of the first season, The Witcher Season 3 Volume 2 is now available on OTT. Learn when and where to watch this fantasy show online.
The Witcher Season 3 Season 2
The Witcher season 3 part 2 premieres on Thursday, July 27, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. PT. That is 3 a.m. At that time, Netflix releases The Witcher Season 3‘s final three episodes.
Ciri saw it in a vision. Volume 2 of The Witcher, now streaming. pic.twitter.com/l0FEiptY0I
— The Witcher (@witchernetflix) July 27, 2023
This is fantastic news for those living on the West Coast of the United States, but not so much for those living on the East Coast. It’s difficult to get up at 3 a.m. and binge-watch new shows!
The Witcher Season 3 Release Time By Time Zone
The Witcher is extremely popular all across the world. We know that individuals outside the United States will binge-watch the season as soon as it becomes accessible. We let you know when The Witcher Season 3 will be available worldwide.
- Hawaii: 9:00 p.m. HST on Wednesday, July 26
- Alaska: 11:00 p.m. AKDT on Wednesday, July 26
- West Coast of the US: 12:00 a.m. PT on Thursday, July 27
- Mountain Time: 1:00 a.m. MT on Thursday, July 27
- Midwest of the US: 2:00 a.m. C on Thursday, July 27
- East Coast of the US: 3:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, July 27
- Brazil: 4:00 a.m. BRT on Thursday, July 27
- England: 8:00 a.m. BST on Thursday, July 27
- France: 9:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, July 27
- Germany: 9:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, July 27
- Italy: 9:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, July 27
- Spain: 9:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, July 27
- South Africa: 9:00 a.m. SAST on Thursday, July 27
- Israel: 10:00 a.m. IDT on Thursday, July 27
- Dubai, UAE: 12:00 p.m. GST on Thursday, July 27
- India: 1:30 p.m. IST on Thursday, July 27
- South Korea: 4:00 p.m. KST on Thursday, July 27
- Japan: 4:00 p.m. KST on Thursday, July 27
- Sydney, Australia: 5:00 p.m. AEST on Thursday, July 27
How Many Episodes Are In The Witcher Season 3 Part 2?
Season 3 of The Witcher has 8 episodes, much like seasons 1 and 2. Season 3 of The Witcher is a little different. On June 29, only five episodes of The Witcher season 3 were released on Netflix.
Other posts in the Entertainment series that you should read at least once:
- Heartstopper Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot And More!
- Snowpiercer Season 4: Will It Release Or Get Cancelled?
What Is The Plot Of The Witcher Season 3?
“The Witcher” is a fantasy series in which strong leaders, magical users, and frightening animals all attempt to apprehend a young girl named Ciri of Cintra. Geralt sends Ciri into hiding to keep her safe, building a new family with her. Yennefer is charged with teaching Ciri magic and takes them to Aretuza. They quickly find, however, that Aretuza is riddled with corruption, black magic, and betrayal, making it a perilous place for them.
Lauren Schmidt Hissrich, the show’s creator, revealed that the writers are hard at work on the third season in Los Angeles. She also revealed that the novel “Time of Contempt” is the inspiration for Season 3.
We may expect more tension between Yennefer and Ciri in the first volume of the season, as they have a lot to learn from each other. The Thanedd Coup will take place, putting Ciri and Geralt in even greater peril and challenging the standing of mages in society. The consequences of this important event will be dealt with in the second half of the season, which promises to be intriguing and consequential for the entire series. You may also enjoy our coverage of various excellent TV series and movies on our website The Current Online.