After only one week from the debut of the first season, in May 2020 Amazon announced that it had renewed the title for a new cycle of episodes. What can we expect from this second season?
Upload Season 2: Do We Already Have A Release Date?
Let’s start immediately with the release date of Season 2 of Upload. Amazon has announced with the release of a video recap of the debut chapter that the show with Robbie Amell will return on March 11. We do not yet know if on the indicated day all the episodes will be loaded at the same time or once a week. We will see even if there will be dubbing in Italian immediately. As soon as we know more, we will be ready to update you.
IMG SRC: DOMS2CENTS
Upload Season 2: What Is The Plot?
The plot of the Season 1 of Upload revolved around a young programmer named Nathan Brown, who ends up in hospital after a bad accident in his self-driving car. Nathan has an important decision to make. After a hasty reflection with his fiancee Ingrid, he chooses to be uploaded to her family’s virtual afterlife, called Lakeview. Once the process is complete, the young man is greeted by a customer service “angel”, Nora Anthony, who initially works only as a concierge and guide, but soon becomes his friend and confidant, offering him help to juggle this new, digital extension of life.
IMG SRC: MOBILESYRUP
According to the anticipation of the plot of Upload season 2, Nathan finds himself at a crossroads in his life in the afterlife: his girlfriend Ingrid has unexpectedly reached Lakeview, hoping to strengthen their relationship, but his heart still secretly longs for Nora. her customer service angel. In all of this, Nora is untraceable, as she is engaged with the rebel group, the Ludds.
The new episodes are packed with concepts related to the near future, including the brand new feature for kids called prototypes and other hints of advanced technologies to come.
Upload Season 2: Who’s In The Cast?
In the Upload season 2 cast we find Robbie Amell and Andy Allo, respectively as Nathan Brown and Nora Anthony. Alongside them we should also review the following actors and characters:
- Kevin Bigley as Luke Crossley, a veteran of a future war with Iran, who appreciates Upload as it allows him to heal the body, but is usually not abiding by the rules;
- Allegra Edwards as Ingrid Kannerman, blonde, beautiful and also challenging, is Nathan’s girlfriend. She managed to convince her boyfriend to upload himself to the digital afterlife but on his own account, thus making it his property;
- Zainab Johnson as Aleesha Morrison Downey, Customer Service Manager. She is ambitious and has a whole host of other part-time jobs;
IMG SRC: ScreenRant
- Elizabeth Bowen as Fran Booth, a middle school gym teacher who loves puzzles. He begins to suspect his cousin Nathan’s death and opens an investigation on his own;
- William B Davis as David Choak, a powerful deceased billionaire who bought a life after death better than anyone else. He is convinced that the accumulated wealth shows that he deserves to have something more;
- Owen Daniels as AI Guy, an artificial intelligence who represents the only member of the hotel staff.
The Upload TV series is an Amazon Studios, Baral Waley Productions and Reunion Pacific Entertainment production. Greg Daniels and Howard Klein appear as executive producers.
Upload Season 2: Number And Duration Of Episodes
The debut chapter presented itself with a total of 10 episodes. Theoretically, Season 2 of Upload should also continue in this pattern.