Dancing With The Stars Season 31 Episode 5 Release Date & Where To Watch Online!
It’s finally time to watch Dancing with the Stars 2022, as the rumba makes its way to the streaming jungle! Yes, cha-cha champs, Dancing With the Stars season 31 brings the series to a new ballroom, with the show moving to Disney Plus after nearly two decades on ABC. The celebrity dance competition is Disney Plus’s first live series.
Dancing With the Stars premiered on ABC in June 2005 and quickly became one of the network’s most popular shows, though ratings have dropped in recent years.
While it may not be the powerhouse it once was, DWTS remains appealing to Disney Plus, which is looking to expand its subscriber base with new offerings. Furthermore, the Marvel and Star Wars franchises tend to attract a younger, more male audience, whereas Dancing With the Stars viewers are predominantly women and older people.
Season 31 of Dancing With the Stars features the usual mix of actors, singers, and athletes. Movie star Selma Blair, comedian/actor Wayne Brady, former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, and drag queen Shangela are among the cast members.
Dancing With The Stars Season 31 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Dancing With The Stars is a popular American dance competition television series that first aired on June 1, 2005. This series was so popular after only a few episodes that it was renewed for a second season. Yes! Dancing With The Stars Season 31 has finally premiered, and a few episodes have already aired. The fans are so enthralled by this series that they are eager to find out when the next episode, Dancing With The Stars Season 31 Episode 5, will be released. When will the next episode, Episode 5, be released? Dancing With The Stars Season 31 Episode 5 is set to air on October 17, 2022.
Who is the Season 31 cast of Dancing with the Stars?
Tyra Banks returns as host, this time with co-host Alfonso Ribiero. Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, and Derek Hough are among the judges. Here are the celebrity and professional pairings:
- Joseph Baena with Daniella Karagach
- Selma Blair with Sasha Farber
- Wayne Brady with Witney Carson
- Sam Champion with Cheryl Burke
- Charli D’Amelio with Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio with Artem Chigvintsev
- Jessie James Decker with Alan Bersten
- Trevor Donovan with Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant with partner Britt Stewart
- Teresa Giudice with partner Pasha Pashkov
- Vinny Guadagnino with Koko Iwasaki
- Cheryl Ladd with Louis van Amstel
- Jason Lewis with Peta Murgatroyd
- Shangela with Gleb Savchenko
- Jordin Sparks with Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windey with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Keanu Reeves leaves the Hulu series “Devil in the White City”
- Beetlejuice 2 Getting Original Star “Geena Davis” Back?
- How Rhaenyra and Daemon are related to Jon Snow and Daenerys
- Hellraiser Remake (2022) Hulu Release Date Is Here
What is the release date and episode count for Dancing with the Stars Season 31?
- Episode 1: Monday, September 19, 2022
- Episode 2: Monday, September 26, 2022
- Episode 3: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Episode 4: Monday, October 10, 2022
- Episode 5: Monday, October 17, 2022
- Episode 6: Monday, October 24, 2022
- Episode 7: Monday, October 31, 2022
- Episode 8: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Episode 9: Monday, November 14, 2022
- Episode 10: Monday, November 21, 2022
Dancing with the Stars Season 31 episodes premiere on Disney+ on Monday nights at 8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT.
Will all four judges return for Season 31?
Yes, Len Goodman, Derek Hough, Bruno Tonioli, and Carrie Ann Inaba all returned for the second season as judges. After missing Season 29 due to COVID-19 travel restrictions and being replaced by Hough, Goodman returned in Season 30 to make it a four-person panel, which wreaked havoc on the judges’ vote and forced the introduction of a tiebreaker rule that the show and Banks kept failing to properly explain.