Check out what’s happening in the Office of Student Involvement!
– On Monday, September 17, join the Office of Student Involvement and Hispanic-Latino Association (HISLA) to celebrate the start of Hispanic Heritage Month! Meet the members and officers of HISLA, enjoy churro ice cream bowls, and enjoy a dance performance by Grupo Atlantico. The Hispanic Heritage Month Kick-Off will take place on the Millennium Student Center Patio.
– Back by popular demand, University Program Board presents Friday Night Flicks! On Friday evenings throughout the semester, UPB will host movie nights in the SGA Chambers of the MSC. Coming up soon – on Friday, September 21, join us at 7 PM for The Incredible 2.
– Also from UPB, check on the Experience STL series of events! First up is a St. Louis FC game! There’s never a better time to support St. Louis’s Soccer Team! Join UPB and show your support for soccer at the Toyota Stadium! Tickets are only $6 and include transportation and a meal! Tickets can be purchased in the Office of Student Involvement. The game is on Saturday, September 22, 2018.
– Have you heard about Tiny Tritons? This series is presented by the Office of Student Involvement with our UMSL families in mind! With multiple programs throughout the year, these family-friendly programs are geared towards children pre-K-5th Grade. Events vary from educational, physical, crafts, and just plain fun! There will be one event each month from September – April, most on Saturday mornings. This month, join us on Saturday, September 29, from 10 AM – 12 PM at the South Campus Baseball field for Triton Tee Ball with the UMSL Baseball and Softball teams! Equipment will be provided, but feel free to bring your own glove. Please wear closed toe and comfy shoes!
– OSI invites you to join us for the Fall 2018 Speaker Series featuring Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas! Gabby will participate in a Q & A on Tuesday, November 6 at 7:30 PM in the Touhill Performing Arts Center. UMSL students, faculty, and staff are able to purchase discounted tickets at the Touhill Ticket Office with a valid ID (limit 2 tickets per ID). Student ticket sales begin September 10, and faculty/staff/general public ticket sales begin September 25. For more information, visit https://www.touhill.org/events/detail/gabby-douglas
The Office of Student Involvement can be contacted at 314-516-5291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.