Check out what’s happening in the Office of Student Involvement!
* Guys, Gals, and Non-binary pals, join us for LGBTQ+ History Month Kick Off event, OutBurst! This fun event will take place on Monday, October 1, 2018 from 11:30 – 1 PM in The Nosh.
* On Friday, October 5, come join SGA and representatives from all organizations on campus to learn about recent on-campus events! Hear from the SGA President, VP, and Comptroller about Student Government updates. You’ll also hear from SGA Senators about committees they serve on that are committed to making UMSL better for students! All students are welcome to attend! This SGA Assembly meeting will take palce from 12:30 – 2 PM in the SGA Chamber.
* Also on Friday, October 5, join the University Program Board and Residence Hall Association for Late Night Bingo: La Loteria Edition! This event will feature Hispanic Heritage festivities, fun prizes, and free refreshments! This event will take place on Friday, October 5, at 8 PM in the Provincial House Museum Room.
* OSI invites you to join us for the Fall 2018 Speaker Series featuring Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas! Gabby will participate in a Q & A on Tuesday, November 6 at 7:30 PM in the Touhill Performing Arts Center. UMSL students, faculty, and staff are able to purchase discounted tickets at the Touhill Ticket Office with a valid ID (limit 2 tickets per ID). Tickets are on sale now. For more information, visit https://www.touhill.org/events/detail/gabby-douglas.
* Trunk or Treat is a service event geared toward UMSL families and the surrounding community. It is intended to provide 1) a safe and fun way for families to enjoy Halloween festivities, 2) early exposure of a collegiate environment to children, and 3) increase the community’s knowledge about University of Missouri-St. Louis. General volunteers assist with set-up, tear down, monitoring activities, greeting guests, etc. All General Volunteers will receive a FREE long-sleeved Trunk or Treat T-Shirt if sign-up is received by 10/19/18 by 5 PM! You can register to volunteer for Trunk or Treat by visiting the Students of Service portal on TritonSync.
The Office of Student Involvement can be contacted at 314-516-5291 or email@example.com.